Mazuri® Alpaca Care (Crumbles)
Mazuri® Alpaca Care supports alpaca health at any stage of life. Support your growing crias and continue to feed them as they mature into adults. This alpaca feed is designed to meet your alpaca’s primary nutritional needs, with the right balance of nutrients to help with key growing and developmental stages. Designed to be fed with hay and/or pasture. Available in pelleted or crumble form.
- For adult maintenance alpacas. Added calcium and phosphorus for breeding alpacas.
- Contains flaxseed. This feed is a source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Designed for alpacas. With a minimum level of 12% protein.
- Supports overall health. With mineral-amino acid complexes for optimal mineral absorption.
- Supports Digestion and palatability. Fortified with yeast culture.
- Two product forms. Available in pellets or crumble.
- High quality ingredients. Formulated without distiller’s grains.
- Designed to be fed with hay and/or pasture. This formula provides 100% of the required vitamins and minerals when fed as directed. *
EVERY EXOTIC ANIMAL DESERVES THE RIGHT NUTRITION
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Omego-3 Fatty Acids not less than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Yeast Culture, Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, Biotin, Soybean Oil, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Cobalt Carbonate, Zinc Methionine Complex, Zinc Oxide, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Nicotinic Acid, Artificial Flavors, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate.
To be fed with free-choice grass hay or pasture. Feed alpacas 0.5 to 1% of their body weight daily. These feeding amounts are guidelines and should be adjusted based on environmental temperatures, body condition, level of activity or fleece production, and life stage; consult a nutritionist or veterinarian for guidance for individual animal needs.
- For maintenance, or females in early gestation, feed at 0.5% of body weight (see next page).
- For late-gestation females, breeding males, senior animals, or Suri alpacas, consider feeding 25% more Mazuri® Alpaca Care or consider transitioning to Mazuri® Alpaca Complete Life.
- For lactating females, consider feeding 50 to 100% more Mazuri® Alpaca Care or transition to Mazuri® Alpaca Complete Life.
- If improved fiber quality or production is desired, transition alpacas to Mazuri® Alpaca Performance. If more energy intake is needed, transition to Mazuri® Alpaca Complete Life.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP - DUE TO HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF SUPPLEMENTAL COPPER.
We Also Recommend
Purina Land O'Lakes Mare’s Match Foal Milk Replacer Foal Transition Pellet Horse Supplement, 25-lb Pail