Durvet SandRID Psyllium Pellets
- For horses of all ages and size
- Psyllium will encapsulate sand and dirt to help remove and aid in prevention colic
- Use for constipation and/or stool consistency
- Apple and molasses flavor
- Made in the USA
Horses of all classes
- Contains psyllium that will encapsulate sand and dirt that may help reduce the possibility of sand colic
- Pelleted and apple flavored that makes it easy to feed and accepted by all horses
Psyllium seed husk.........140,000 mg (per 5.2 oz)
ADULT HORSE (1,000 lbs.): Administer 1 to 1.5 scoops daily for one full week (7 days) out of every month. Give less to ponies, yearlings and foals; more to larger horses and draft breeds. Can be given during or after meal time.
NOTE: Scoop included, equals 5.2 ounces.